My Top 5 favorite songs for the month of August.

The month of August have been great (recovering from a life after school shock....lols) I thank God, I actually prepared for it though but we all know God have the final say in our lives, we give Him praise. Stand up (you, yes you) a 10min praise for Jehovah....just kidding, do give praise everyday at all times its very important.

Ok, lets get to today's business on round table lounge, my top favorite songs (i can play the songs a million times and still not get tired especially for the message they convey).

1. Sinach - I Know Who I Am
I love this song for so many reasons. The message, the Spiritual energy, the tempo and rhythm of the song (on point).
If you have ever listened to the song you will agree with me, if you haven't, try download the song.
Its also my favorite because it was our anthem in my final year days in school (lols...i just graduated oh), there's this part of the song that makes me go gaga, it goes "take a look at me am a wonder, it doesn't matter what you see now, cos in His glory I know who I am"

2. Tedashi - He Lives
Tedashi took it to the next level with this song. I played the song everyday for two weeks at least 10 times (yeah! Is that bad).
This the type of song you listen to when you feel all around you is dead, reminds you Jesus lives and conquered death (10/10).

3.  Deitrick Haddon - Have your way
This is the type of song that can break you down in tears and same time lift you up especially if you going through struggles on your faith.
There is this part of the song I love so much, Deitrick said "I Don't care what people think Lord I need help, they can't put me in a heaven or a hell"
Lovely piece I must say.

4. Trip Lee - For my good ft Jai
You are a lover of slow rap, you will enjoy this classic song as much as I did.
From his recent album THE GOOD LIFE, this song reminds us of Gods promise that He will work everything for our good.
A great song to start each day. Feels good knowing everything is working for our good. Isn't it?

5. Spokesman - Breakable
As far as I am concern for now, this is one of best gospel rap minister in Nigeria (am not his manager oh).
I loovveee this track (its so on point, message crystal clear, i even have to stress the love...lols). It reverence Jesus as  King and Savior. Part of the chorus goes like "....breakable I, am the spirit that is contrite, when am weak you'll giving me your own might" something more interesting he said "...we can sound like Christian on facebook, but you know our heart Lord, you Know how the faith looks" (did i hear you say Lord have mercy? Yeah! We need God's mercy).

That's it on my top favorite songs for this month, looking forward to next month (happy new month in advance in case i forget).
Love you... Stay positive. Safe

P. S- Please feel free to share your own list songs for this month in the comment box.

Be sociable, share

2 comments:

  1. Nice one bro, I really love all d songs.
    Keep the good work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really you do, that's lovely.
    I will keep up with the good work

    ReplyDelete