The way to a woman's heart

Guys, it's true that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but to a woman's heart? ( I bet you have a little clue).
I know you thinking of flowers, gifts and sweet words. Yeah! they are helpers, but they don't really do the magic, to get her to always want to have you around always.
The ability to keep a conversation afloat is good, real good, but if it lack one essential ingredient, the convo is going to crash (Dana airlines).

A new study has revealed that women prefer to date men who can make them laugh (hahahaha... Lolz)  owing to evolutionary differences hardwired into their brains.
Researchers discovered that women's brains show more heightened activity than men's in response to humour. #simple

Humour is the ingredient fellas ( I didn't say become a clown because you trying to win her heart).
Have you heard words like this before "I need a guy that will make me happy" "he always makes me smile" "he's fun to be around with" I bet you have.

It is believed that ladies use a man's ability to make them laugh as a way to judge his genetic fitness as a fitting husband and the prospective father of their children (geez! Women are complex, I can hear you say).

The study, which was carried out by Stanford University School of Medicine, comprised of scanning the brains of 22 girls and boys, between the ages of 6 and 13, while they viewed funny videos.
The study found that while watching the humorous clips, girls' brains showed more heightened activity than the boys.
Scientists said that their findings suggest selecting a mate by responding to humour is more effective in women "because the female brain, and particularly the reward circuit, is biologically better prepared to respond accordingly".

Gear up the humour level, there is a greater chance she will want you around always.

* The research was published in the journal Social Neuroscience.*

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work! i'm sure sincere men will appreciate this......and come to think of it, it's what almost everyone can do. smart work has always proved to be more productive than hard work.most men believe it takes lots of labour hard work to impress a woman......but my question is: who wants to endure hanging around with a man that does not have a sense of humour? even me i go run for my life! it makes me kinda sick!!!!!
    GOD BLESS YOU ANAS FOR SHARING THIS, I EXPECT MORE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz.. It kinda makes me sick!! Very funny.
      I pray all men take a clue from this.
      Smart work is more productive than hard work.. True saying there sir.

      Delete